Geotechnology and Green Energy Maroc (GEOGEM) company deals with:
- Management of natural resources
- Training & Capacity buildings
The GeoGEM staff has worked in numerous national and international projects in the field of geotechnologies and capacity building. The main activities developed by our team are listed below:
- Design and development of a web cartography and an Android app dedicated to the promotion and management of travel packages for cultural tourism in Morocco.
- Capacity building activities as part of the “Wadis-MAR” Project (Water harvesting and Agricultural techniques in Dry lands: an Integrated and Sustainable model in Maghreb Regions).
- Activities for hydrogeophysical surveys and capacity building in the context of H2020 Flowered Project (de – FLuoridation technologies for impressing quality of WatEr and agRo-animal products along the East African Rift Valley in the context of a Daptation to climate change).
- ERT prospecting (resistivity method) aimed at identifying conductive bodies, possible location of Galena (Loc. Skoura – Morocco).
- Survey for the 1/250,000 scale Wadi Hamin geological sheet of the Geological Map of Libya (for the Geological Service of Libya).
- Studies in the Italian basement and its evolution in the Alpine, Apennine and Maghrebid chains (PRIN 1994 and PRIN 1995 for the Ministry of University and Research Education (MIUR)
- Construction of the “Geological Map of Libya” 1:250,000 Wadi at the Hamim sheet, NH 34.7 ’(1984) Industrial Research Center, Tripoli (Libya).
- Integration of archaeological research in the site of Cyrene (Libya) through analysis of satellite images and digital photogrammetry applications.
- Studies related to ‘The Qasr As Sahabi succession and the Neogene evolution of the Sirte Basin (Libya), published in the Journal of African Earth Sciences, Vol.10, 753 – 769 (1990).